| Tuesday, December 06, 2005, 5:53 PM |
Woan Ching and Lorrane have blogs! That's another two names under my Hall of Shame. Heh heh. (We have a bad history.) To Woan Ching, thank youuuuu for your cocktail recipe. I'm sure I'll be able to feel high-class and above-all-these-lesser-mortals-who-don't drink-cocktails. Do you have anymore "new,COOL instrutions me hw 2 make a perfect cocktails by mixing spirits together" ? Really darling, we should all hang out like a bunch of high-class snobby twats someday. And by someday, I mean never. ____ I'm having sunburn right now. MY FACE IS SO RED!! Now I know how Sharon feels... Anyway, had a fabulous day swimming with Didi at Jurong yesterday! Didi and me did some BAYWATCH scenes at the Wave Pool. The dramatic running with the float, the dramating pointing, the dramatic shouting....all without the extra large boobs. We must have looked like a couple of dumbasses...but whatever, it was fun. We mostly just went in the lazy pool and floated on the...err..float. We were bo liao, so we decided to put leaves on any random boy's head.. There was this guy who looked like he needed a few Beijing 101 hair treatments (i.e. shiny-bald) who splashed us with water to impress his girlfriends. BLOODY HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! I hope he drowns. - sunburnt ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|